Welcome to our Microsoft Teams Support Homepage
Teams has apps available for desktops (Windows, Mac, and Linux), web, and mobile (Android and iOS).
We recommend installing the standalone Teams Desktop App as it provides the best experience.
- Click here for student video guides
- Click here for detailed step by step install guides
- Click here for the Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Click here for Troubleshooting camera and microphone issues
- Click here for instructions to use your xbox or playstation to access remote learning
How do I get Teams?
- Recommended for the best experience.
- Download from https://aka.ms/getteams
- The Android app can be downloaded from https://aka.ms/androidteams
- The iOS app can be downloaded from https://aka.ms/iosteams
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser.
- Visit Microsoft Teams
How to log into Teams.
Sign in with your school email address and normal school password.
Email the helpdesk(at)buttershaw.net for forgotten email addresses and passwords.
Help and Guidance
Detailed step by step install guides can be found at https://www.buttershaw.net/TeamsGuide
Students guide to Teams can be found by clicking on the link Students guide to teams
The most up to date troubleshooting steps and FAQ’s are here https://www.buttershaw.net/TeamsFAQ