The school is in a formal partnership with its seven feeder schools.
- Buttershaw Business & Enterprise College
- Farfield Primary School
- Hollingwood Primary School
- Home Farm Primary School
- Reevy Hill Primary School
- St Paul’s C of E Primary School
- Wibsey Primary School
- Woodside Primary School
This exciting collaboration, overseen by our Extended Schools Manager, brings together employers, educators and training providers to create greater opportunities for young people in schools that cannot provide their own. The priority is to enhance the long-term employability and economic wellbeing of every child in the Partnership.
The three key areas of work that have been identified for 2013-14 are:
- Student commitment: attendance and participation
- Skills: cross-phase skills development, and developing leadership skills
- Aspiration: a student life-plan and student mentoring
This will build on the exisiting transition work between BBEC and its primary schools, overseen by our Transition Manager.
Here are three weeks of Maths units to use with your children after SATs. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or for further details. An introduction to the work is here: Introduction to the Unit