How to download Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a version of the popular Microsoft Office Suite that you can access through your desktop and Mac. A license to download and use the Microsoft Office is included with your school account.
You can install Microsoft Office 365 onto any compatible computer or mobile device. All staff and students get 5 user licenses, meaning you are entitled to install and activate up to 5 copies of Microsoft Office on computers and mobile devices.
- Go to https://www.office.com and select Sign in
- Sign in with your school email address and password. (use the same password used on the school computers)
- From the Microsoft Office home page select Install Office
- Select Office 365 Apps
- Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox) to run the installer.
- If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.The install begins.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.